Due to the current COVID-19 pandemia, CESH has decided to defer Lisbon congress to 2021 and also the CESH Early Career and Pos-Graduate Award.
All post-graduate and early career researchers intending to present a paper at the 24th CESH Congess: Sport and Politics from Antiquity to the Modern Day, Lisbon 8-10 September 2021, have the opportunity to enter for the prestigious CESH Early Career and Post-Graduate Award. This has a range of benefits, including a cash prize.
ALL entrants get their CESH membership refunded at the Congress, and free membership for the following year.
Colleagues will know that winning this award has many benefits to an early career scholar:
- It looks extremely good as part of a curriculum vitae, and can improve future jobs prospects.
- It confers prestige on the scholar and his/her institution.
- The financial gain of a money prize (currently of 250 Euros) is always useful.
Deadline: 23 August 2021.
- More information here: EarlyCareerScholarAward2020Call_Feb2020
All Postgraduates, post-doctoral candidates and early career researchers with an interest in the history of sport are invited to the:
CESH Pre-Congress Seminar: 7 September 2021, 10 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. Sessions currently include:
- Funding and research
- Getting your work published
- The difficulties, challenges and pleasures of your role